Serena is a beautiful young lady with a sweet demeanor. I just loved photographing her beautiful face. She is very polite and kind-hearted. I really enjoyed our senior portrait session. Here are a few things about Serena and few tips about what to expect when you book a senior portrait session with Sharon Hoyt Photography.
- What extracurricular activities are you involved in? What about any interests?
I have played piano since kindergarten. My interests are traveling, and spending time with family and my boyfriend.
- What kind of look were you going for in the shoot?
I wanted to do a more modern/ urban style. I wore the striped t-shirt and black skirt and the polka dot dress because they reminded me of a Parisian look. I wore the blue dress because it was long and summery.
- How was your overall senior photo session experience?
I loved getting my makeup done and taking pictures. I really liked how my pictures turned out.
- What’s one piece of advice you have for other seniors getting their picture taken?
I would say be yourself and be relaxed. Just have fun!
- How many outfits did you bring and was it enough? Was it too much? Anything you’d change?
I brought 3 outfits and they were the perfect amount!
- How did you choose to accessorize your outfits?
I wore necklaces and earring with each outfit.
7. How would you advise someone else to prepare for a senior photo session?
Pick a cute outfit that you really love and that you’re comfortable in!
8. Any tips on hair or makeup? Please list any vendors/salons you went to here, as well.
Make sure you bring hairspray or gel for fly away hairs.
9. What was your biggest fear or worry about the photo shoot? What was the outcome?
I was worried my hair would keep ruining the pictures because of the wind. Surprisingly, the wind actually helped with my hair and made it look natural.
10. If you chose our session location, tell me why you chose that place. Did you like the location?
I chose Old Roseville because I wanted to have an urban area with bricks and street lamps.
11. What are your plans for after high school graduation?
I will be attending Sacramento State in Fall 2016 as a child development major. I can’t wait to become an elementary school teacher!
12. What are three words you would use to describe yourself?
I would say I’m passionate, caring and determined.